Menu planning. It’s something that I struggle with constantly. I struggle with what meals to make, and then actually making the planned meals. Problem is, to meet my goals of healthy eating and frugal living, I’m going to have to make it work!
So here it is, the plan for this week. A couple of things that we have to take into account are Ian’s t-ball practice on Tuesday at 5pm, and a Dr appt for me at 6:30 on Wednesday. Friday is the preschool Fundraiser, so I will be making something for the boys only.
- Monday – Black Bean and Spinach Lasagna with salad and rolls
- Tuesday – Homemade Mac N Cheese with salad
- Wednesday – Oven Fried Mustard chicken with rice and a veggie
- Thursday – Apricot Chicken with salad
- Friday – Homemade Pizza
- Saturday – Broccoli and Bacon Linguine with salad and rolls
- Sunday – Roast Beef with rice and veggies
So that’s the week. I’ll report back next week to let you know how I did sticking to it. For hundreds of weekly meal plans visit Organizing Junkie’s Menu Plan Monday. Happy planning!